Tuesday 3 December 2013

GREETINGS
 Introduction :
I took to journaling with our company newsletter in 1992 in my work area. Many years later shifted to blogs in 2003.  Blogging – however as a hobby for me, really began only in 2009. I found Google &  FB blogging was convenient.The main topics I took up were nature, marine experiences of my ship working days, social, cultural -festivals etc.Somewhere in between added Management and HR.
Slowly I went on to  include a bit on  the customs and traditions of our Saraswat Konkani culture, using whatever experience I had and  the resources I could muster. 
I have written on Family - Connecting Roots and Homes linking to albums which were salvaged from old piles left over from from family members.

The benefit of old age is that we have enough Time to do such retrieval, archiving of old photos and album making .I used Face book mostly for this, but  found that most of my family & friends and family are not on FB. So am now starting this google blog.   
It is said that a blog is like an open diary on line which can be shared with friends and family. A blog is actually an open Online diary that one can share of memories, experiences and  links which is an account of one's own thoughts and ideas.

 I hope to make this blog as interesting as possible. So, starting this on Margarish, which is considered a very special month on dt. 3rd, December 2013.
Best Regards
TR


PS When Airtel mail ID link with Google was stopped, my Nature Blog also became inoperative--Now it is on a Read only basis at at http://prakruti-mothernature.blogspot.in/.

No comments:

Post a Comment